Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Dumpster diving may be pretty normal to you and me but to the rest of the population, it's disgusting and eccentric.

Yup, it sure is. I'm very careful whom I tell. Of course, people tell each other, but by the time many people have heard about my nasty disgusting habit, they know me, so they can weigh my nasty disgusting personality against my nasty disgusting habit. ;-)

Some people are actually interested. They wouldn't do it themselves, mind you, but they can see how I would.

How did you tell your SO about your habbit?

I started diving after we were married and he was already stuck with me. In fact, I started diving after we had kids old enough to help. I dived with my older son before he moved away, and now I dive with my younger son, Dwalin. My daughters, who are sandwiched in between my sons, think it's gross and disgusting. Silly girls!

phantomdiver
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.