No. of Recommendations: 0
Dunno, Neville, while always a bit of a putz also has shown courage right from the first book. He has the guts, but he is unsure of himself for good reason. He is sort of a counterpoint to Harry. In that it is a lot easier to be brave when you have your friends around you and you are good at what you are doing. Neville still makes a stand even though he is likely to get smushed. Good lord, if you were Neville would you have gone to the ministry to help HP?
Ford

Neville reminds me a lot of Samwell Tarley...(?) from Ice and Fire.

Does anyone watch ED on TV?? If you remember the blonde with the vacant stare at the Bowling Alley, I think she is a dead ringer for Luna Lovegood.

At first, I thought the book was too mechanical, and then she got into it and did some really nice characterizations. Like Cho, and how HP gets butterflies whenever he sees her.....but she really showed her shallow character when she got jealous of Hermione, don't you agree?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.