No. of Recommendations: 0
Apparently the message originally containing this link was removed (#2701 from this board). Suspect some overzealous Fool thought it was spamming - WHICH IT WAS NOT!. In fact, it is an incredibly helpful site. Thanks to Fool, cashflow, for posting it. I did happen to notice that he had also posted this same site on several other boards. He clearly felt it was a worthwhile place to visit - which it clearly was. What, my friends is wrong with that?? Isn't that what we're here for? Yet, for some strange reason - they've all been removed. Am I missing something??? Is there a problem here???

Now, I have myself alerted TMF to spamming posts, and they are usually removed in short order. But, please, folks, if anyone did that in this case - at least do the courtesy of investigating the friggin' site before reporting it as spam. I would hope that TMF staff would do the same - but I am recently suspect of their judgement, having been the target of a recently removed message myself. When I pointed out their error in assessment, I received an apology - but, unwarranted censorship is just that - it damages us all.

Cashflow, for whatever reason, you got unfairly spiked (and if it were me, I'd complain to TMF). Thanks again for pointing out the site. Fortunately, I had it bookmarked - so here is the link (again). Hopefully, this time it will stay here.

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/greece/800/tech-dwdm.html#1

-Riled by unwarranted censorship,

Mark
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.