Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
If the Dems get in, the USA has had it. Millions of aliens will be invited in to the USA . They will be given the right to vote and the Dems will rule forever after. Not that the candy-assed conservatives or plain Repubs deserve any better.
But Dem embrace of Antifa and the squad make it imperative that the VAIN Trump be reelected.

Which the polls say that will not happen. The Dem program:
screw the economy, make sure Covid spreads, burn the cities.

Ultimately chaos reflects negatively on the President who seems incapable and ineffectual. And he is incapable of dealing with these items.

I think that President Trump has been great on the economy and foreign affairs but leader he is not.
300 ponds of ego who can never admit error and who seemingly chooses talented assistants, (e.g. Mnuchin, Pompeo). The one common denominator that his assistants possess are an ability to praise Trump in each sentence that they utter.
I can barely watch his news conferences where his alibis are so lame a third grader could do better.

I think his ego prevented him from choosing Repubs with similarly big egos, Giuliani, Gingrich, who could have aided him now.

But, his instinct for politics got him elected in 2016, not the advice of the pros.

If the Dems do not get elected, the Dem states, NY, Ill, Cal, NJ are dead. Biden will transfer he wealth of the other states to cover the massive debts of these overspent states. If Trump is elected, he will (u cannot really know for sure with Trump and the Repubs) let them default on their pension plans.
People are now fleeing the large cities due to Covid and to due mob violence and rule.

We are in a new economic revolution/phase, - work on-line - shop on-line. Large cities are no longer required.
DeBlasio - brilliant but corrupt extreme Leftist can milk the NY Stock exchange for a year to 1.5 years while they move. Then NYC is dead.

Now to the election. The under 30 year-olds are seemingly unanimous in their anti-Trump fervor. They usually don't vote but will be able to do so by mail this time.

I sent you an e-mail by Jack. The backlash is beginning. Most people are intimidated from endorsing Trump. He has flipped the party alignment. Blue collar Dems are now solidly behind Trump.

How deep is the backlash? How many blacks will vote for Trump?

I will let u know post the election.

What other havoc lies ahead in the next 100 days? War?

Biden will be murdered if elected so someone, a Black feminine VP can rule. He never was bright and aging has sapped his limited capabilities.

The Repubs never had the Macho to charge any Dems for their attempted coup. That tells me they are so corrupt themselves.

We will see.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.