Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
EAII has doubled its personnel in less than 2 years. It just signed a huge contract with Lockheed-Martin. Why? There are two different areas within EAII. The engineering animation software for businesses allows companies to enter all the "parts" of a project into the computer, then put it together, and finally watch it work three-dimensionally. No other CAD program can do this. So - its like having a manufacturer in the computer - who actually creates the finished product and they can see it work - test it on the screen - and know where the problems are. The designers, engineers, and support (service) employees all have copies of this product-and they can be any where in the world...they don't have to be in one location. It reduces the design of a product from years to months.

The other other 1/2 of their business (and I don't know if it is precisely 1/2) - is their animated productions for legal (reinactment of crime scenes - events), Barbie Doll dressing/hair cutting, etc - on the screen, Crayola coloring books - where the "finished" butterfly flies off the screen.

The rights to part of their software technology - has been sold to Microsoft - and I don't know how this works. But no one can obtain this without EAII's permission and $ to EAII.

They are acquiring as fast as they can elements which will help fill in some "holes" in their expertise.

My guess is someone will end up buying them up. I hope not. As they are a good neighbor in the town I live in. And, yes, I was one of the early owners of their stock and bought more a year later. And, would if I had extra $. We will not see positive EPS for a while as they are pouring $ into acquisitions and doubling their physical site.

PetRockLavaLamp
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.