Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 32
I am trying to learn from Saul and the excellent posters here how to make my own decisions. One good way is to listen to the quarterly earnings calls. As an AP Psychology/math teacher at a public hs during the pandemic, with one kiddo still in school, I find it difficult to listen in real time/ find the time, more generally.

I was listening to a podcast that discussed an App that aggregates earning calls and makes them available to listen to live (I believe) as well as as little as 15-20 minutes after the call has completed. If one listens to the recorded version, one can pause, replay or even speed up the earnings call.

The company is called Borsa (which refers to the market in several languages) and the App is called "Earnings Calls" and is FREE. Its symbol is a white lower case b with a light blue background. Hopefully this will be helpful to others.

Amy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.