Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My wife buys boneless ribs when they go on sale, and bakes (roasts?) them in the oven -- easiest ever. I think I could even do it, but she's the chef here; I do the dishes. Good trade and we both enjoy good food! Add some cole slaw or corn-on-the-cob to the plate and enjoy!

She simply lays the ribs out in a pyrex baking dish, slathers on some BBQ sauce from a bottle (she may add something to the sauce but I'm not sure), and cooks them for maybe an hour at 350 or so. Again, I'm not sure about how long or what temp. They come out tender and delicious, and with little fuss. Even the dish cleans up pretty easily if I let it soak for a bit in hot, soapy water afterward.

BTW, corn on the cob is easy in the microwave: husk, remove silk, wash, add a very tiny bit of water in a pyrex deep dish, cover with plastic wrap, and nuke the ears for 3 minutes per ear -- regardless of how many ears.

Sure beats standing there over a hot grill cooking them and slathering sauce on them for some time.

Vermonter
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.