No. of Recommendations: 3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3665036068&category=13604

Current bid: US $207.50

Time left: 2 days 3 hours
7-day listing
Ends Mar-12-04 16:54:07 PST
Add to Calendar
Start time: Mar-05-04 16:54:07 PST
History: 21 bids (US $0.99 starting bid)

Description
Cocal Cola can likely possesed by God knows what

You are bidding on what I BELIEVE is a possessed empty can of Coca Cola. We're talking SERIOUS collectors item here. Now for the story on what happened

This started as a typical can of Coke, likely purchased at an Albertsons in Santa Barbara, CA sometime last summer. Somehow during a normal drunken binge the night before heading abroad for a vacation, this missed getting consumed. How? I dunno, probably scrapped the rum and cokes for straight rum shots, or passed out. It then traveled to Australia, and back again, seeing many sights along the way.

Then being the lazy person I am, it was 'unpacked' and spent about 6 months on my nightstand becuase making the trek all the way downstairs to the kitchen was FAR too daunting a task, and it was easier to leave it alone. Flash forward to yesterday night (3/4/04)

Now I'll preface this with the fact that I've been hearing odd things in my house at night. I'm betting on either a) aliens or b) ghosts, but it could be the fact that I'm usually drunk and forget to turn off various TV's and stereos. Upon heading to bed, I find that the can has MYSTERIOUSLY sprung open, as if to let out some inner demon. Yeah, I can just sense you geiger-counting/ghost-busting folk about to blow it right now with anticipation. With closer inspection you can see that this OPENED ITSELF. The tab you normally flip forward to open the can is NOT up, and instead the part that should be pushed down into the can has burst out, undoubtedly letting some little demon into my seriously unholy house. So I'm screwed for sure.

BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS: You, the Coca Cola paraphanalia collector, ghost/spirit tracker, etc. can own this gem. We're talking serious level 17 rarity here, kinda like that special magic card the rich nerd bought from the coin shop dork in 10'th grade. Yeah, THAT cool. So bid with the certainty you're getting a can that did something that I have never personally seen happen before, and if that doesn't say enough, well you don't deserve this can, and please don't bid .......

Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.