Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Ecnirp asks why a reit with 250 properties might be more attractive than one with 25 properties.....I appreciate his calling attention to the little guys as they do not get enough respect, generally.....B.V. in his daily emails covers the RMS and the C&S "realty majors", but no mention of the small fry.....I understand that Brian O'Flanagan when at Mercury, constructed a small cap reit index, but I have heard nothing more about it.....has anyone?............I have a question for ecnirp, something that has always prevented me from investing in MNRTA-------->what happens if something happens to Federal Express or Keeblers?...Unlikely as they may be to encounter a major problem, the Enron-Anderson debacle shows, if nothing else, that no company is immune to unexpected consequences.....I suppose the 25 property company would be "safer" if its tenant base were well diversified......Ecnirp, although the question is directed at you, because you brought the subject up, it is meant to be generic and by no means critical of you.MNRTA could be any company with a concentrated tenant base
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.