Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
You gotta ask do shareholders have any rights?
As far as WPL is concerned it appears not.
You couldn't find a decision swayed more by the coming election than the actual nitty gritty of the shell/woodside merger & by a Liberal goverment no less.

I know a lot of people(mostly ignorant types ie Hansonites)rattle on about keeping assets Aussie owned, but give me a break how many shares do they own? I tell you one thing even if this deal went through no Aust would have in anyway lost any money in fact shareholders would have done alright or at least had the option to do alright.

Well I'll step down from my soapbox & as I do you'll hear me also muttering about the Governor Generals appointment....God help us

JR
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.