Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Eljar - I am familiar with your persistent and readily-sidetracked eloquence - from the ATHM board. You seem to enjoy pursuing the repartee of personal point by point refutation. You are generally civil, but often distracted into personal disputes with posters, that are of little material interest to others on board.

MGK, I appreciate your thorough evaluation of my posting style. Perhaps once I have 1200+ posts under my belt, I too will be able to exercise as much restraint as you. In point of fact, my posting habits do reflect a tremendous amount of restraint. There is no way for you or anybody for that matter, to fully guage what goes on behind the scenes. If I encounter a bizarre claim, specifically directed at me, I will most certainly offer a reply. Often, I am the first to abandon a discussion that has digressed into the realm of the absurd. You could have used your own advice when offering me your words of wisdom. Instead you chose to post them for the world to see. As such, I will respond in kind.

I agree that OT posts tend to pollute after a while, but judging by the low level of activity on this board, I don't see much harm in entertaining an intriguing discussion. One that you instigated no less. Lets avoid having the pot call the kettle black. Despite your opinion of me and my posting habits, I actually enjoy some of your posts. You should know that I have recieved in excess of 5 posts from various health care personalities lauding this discussion. This has got to constitute significant subscribership to the board. Lets not overreact about this ok?

Eljar
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.