Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
if you have one employee and that employee is a health care worker are you required to get am EIN or can you use your own SS number as employer. if so where can you find that information. I can not figure out how to fit it on a 941 or a 944?

a little background SM wonts this HCW that is so disruptive that I can not get the house fixed, much less get any work done at my own home.
I would like to dump the job back on SM. I certainly did not hire this person, much less fire her. Step mom has all the money right now.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.