Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
DW made a couple of ATH's this week. Wednesday was a down day so ATH was Tuesday. ATH for month end numbers, too. Up 19.4% for the year.

She still has 25 positions even after purging the long tail to raise cash when the port hit ATH status.

OKE 6.7
SWAV 6.3
SE 4.5
CRWD 4.1
ASAN 4.1
MRNA 4.0
NET 3.5
DOCU 3.5
DDOG 3.4
ROKU 3.0
PINS 2.6
MELI 2.6
SPG 2.5
CASH 29.3

OKE is the natural gas liquids pipeline and processing company, 7% dividend. SWAV is the medical device company for treating calcification in veins and arteries. I wrote that one up over at Saul's. The doctors dissed it as they are wont to do. But she is up 4.5x and 120% since a second and third position in November 2020. SE, Sea Ltd., is the e-tailer, fintec, gaming company in Southeast Asia. MELI is similar in Latin America less the gaming. CRWD is CRWD. ASAN position was doubled last week. Just keeps going up and was always "too late" but we got tired of seeing it up 4% every day. ROKU is relatively small in this account. It is 13% of our three accounts total so we have enough exposure.

A fair amount of cash. But having clawed back to the highs it "gives me a peacful, easy feeling", I know it won't let me down.

Half hour 'til market opens. Ready for whatever.

KC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.