Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Just a great bit of engineering...... right up there with the Reliant K-car from Chrysler and those little suasages that fit in cans for hors devoirs.

Join the celebration!

Join Sealed Air in celebrating the
5th Annual Bubble Wrap® Appreciation Day
Monday, January 31, 2005

http://www.sealedair.com/products/protective/bubble/funstuff/bubblewrap_app_day05.html
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Just a great bit of engineering...... right up there with the Reliant K-car from Chrysler and those little suasages that fit in cans for hors devoirs.
What was so great about the Chrysler K cars? I thought everyone hates them and that people only own them because they're cheap to buy, insure, and maintain (at least for those lucky enough to avoid the infamous Chrysler transmission problems).
No. of Recommendations: 0
What was so great about the Chrysler K cars? I thought everyone hates them and that people only own them because they're cheap to buy, insure, and maintain (at least for those lucky enough to avoid the infamous Chrysler transmission problems).

An '81 Aries K was my first and only new car. It was not real expensive and once the bugs were worked out fairly reliable. I put 135k miles on it befor I traded it.

I loved that car.

Eugene