Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
How far is this one going to go?!?! Rumor has it that it is still on the upswing to the 30-40 range.... does anyone have good earnings estimates, etc?
Thanks!
Corbetti
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
i've been following this stock for three years-and buying on the breakdowns,but finally cowqered in the one range and mist the best of the opportunities. however, unless there is some promise of success it will languer, but i see this as one of the most valid bio r&d co. and they are crossing into human staged validation. also their sucesswith human remission is staggering in poterntioal- and so are the other 119 patents it has waiting. hopefully the price of 30 that was projected is way under the mark. with 40mil shares out any earnings would be multiplied by 100- so $3.00 in earnings would make us all begin to be happy. and the company is doing great work
Airbornne: Good Post. I've been in and out since '93. In a 8, up to 11, followed it down to 3 and out, then in at 1 and held my breath. Looks good this time. I agree with you on the R&D.
Airbornne: Good Post. I've been following immu since '93. In at 8, up to 11, down to 3 and out and back in at 1 and holding my breath ever since. I agree with you on the r&d.
I bought this stock in 1992. I have held on not selling and not buying. I moved it into my roth when it was around three. It was kinda a joke because I am moving over BRKB and just tossed immu for the ride. Gosh that may be the dumb luck move of the year.

Good luck
Lloyd