No. of Recommendations: 11
I found this summary of Enphase stock price action and performance to be concise and observant. ENPH investors may find it interesting:

https://articles2.marketrealist.com/2019/11/is-enphase-energ...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for this article, Putnid!

Started a position on Friday and hope to add more over time.

Do you have any other sources of information on the company that I can read over?
No. of Recommendations: 6
"Do you have any other sources of information on the company that I can read over?" DOrtiz92

I hope your Enphase investment works out well for you. I continue to buy on the dips. My position size is 45%, but I don't fear buying more.

As for sources of information, I visit the following free sites daily: Yahoo.Finance; Seeking Alpha and Stocktwits. I do not subscribe to any of their premium services. These three sites generally keep me up to date on each company I track. I've created watch lists on each site (around 80 companies). I generally hold ~20 positions, but I keep track of more companies for a variety of reasons (competitors, promising new-comers, benchmark sites, etc.).

Yahoo.Finance provides detailed financial data and semi-useful investor commentary.

Stocktwits offers lots of commentary (most by day-traders) but one is sure to hear of analyst reports, business developments and useful reads.

Seeking Alpha sends me e-mail notices of significant developments/articles. One has to keep track of any published articles because they're moved behind a paywall shortly after publication.

These three sites will get you started.

Good luck!
No. of Recommendations: 0
EHPH is up today because Goldman Sachs initiated coverage with a buy rating before the open.