Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Enroll in the 403(b).

Open an SEP-IRA with a mutual fund, bank, etc. You can contribute $3,000 plus about 13% of your net self employment (ic) income as figured on Schedule C of your tax return. Depending on the amount of your earned income you may be able to deduct some, all, or none of your SEP-IRA contributions.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.