Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I much prefer to walk went I golf. Have Sun Mountain golf (push cart) which is very fine. Usually use Bennington bag with it that I like because it has seperate tubes for all the irons.

I also have a "Sun Mountain , Superlight "3.5" stand bag which I use most of the time because I love the flexibility of not having to bother thinking about a suitable route for the push cart while walking directly to my ball, green or tee.

Happened to see this deal on Rock Bottom Golf.com:http://store.rockbottomgolf.com/02mizaerlit.html

Question: Have I gone too far to want a choice of colors for my stand bag options on a round of golf?

BTW, the great thing about Tiger, is that, it is fun to see someone beat him and it is just as much fun to see him win.

Print the post Back To Top
I just bought this bag off that site. First time I'd used RockBottom and am very happy with them, the bag came 2 days later.

Love the bag by the way!

Also, they sent me a $10 off voucher with the purchase, I can send you the code if you decide to buy

Atrio
Also, they sent me a $10 off voucher with the purchase, I can send you the code if you decide to buy

Atrio

That would be great if you are sure you are not going to use it in the future. I have the bag in my cart but I haven't done the checkout bit yet. Thanks either way.
IMHO, you haven't gone too far. I almost always wear a "Titeleist" hat which matches my shirt or shorts when I play.

I figure, one of these days if I look like a tour pro I may even play like one.
I emailed it to you, it has to be used in about 20 days (30 days after my purchase)

Atrio
I emailed it to you, it has to be used in about 20 days (30 days after my purchase)

Atrio

Thanks for the code for discount coupon. Unfortunately it didn't take with my order after a number of failed attempts so I think the code is still usefull for you.