Lot's of notable names this week. Borrowed from Saul board:

Tues
pm COUP

Wed
pm MDB, SMAR, WORK

Thur
pm ZM, CRWD, DOCU, PD

I still own MDB.
Like, but dont own SMAR, WORK, and CRWD.
Still can't fathom ZM's valuation, so I kind of just pretend they don't exist. CRWD is close to that.

My crappy crystal ball says $95m in rev, negative eps, and Atlas is now 39% of total revenue.
If MDB goes up more than 4% today, I think the AH pop is muted, and perhaps down. If MDB goes up less than 4% today, I think they pop (barring Orange Tweet of Doom - OTD) in 11% range. These companies are getting a bit too big for 30% ER pops, imo.

Maybe ESTC plans on flat-lining until next ER, just to give me a final SaaS 30% post-ER pop, replete with 20-30x returns on options to boot. Hmmm.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.