Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi,

I have a very small account with both Etrade & Sharetrade (as per foolish advice on the US Boards). I find the company data & stats available from Etrade is great! There's just one problem: I wanted to trade a couple of weeks ago, wanted a last look at a refreshed market depth - and got kicked off. Their server was overworked, or similar. Traded successfully through Sharetrade. After the aborted trade attempt I sent them a polite 'please explain' & was told that it should not happen again.

Just tried to log on to Etrade then - can't get on. Maybe they have too customers for current capacity?

BTW: You can get free hsitorical price data from the quicken site (www.quicken.com.au)for the last 6 months by joining their market monitor.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.