Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi,

I have a very small account with both Etrade & Sharetrade (as per foolish advice on the US Boards). I find the company data & stats available from Etrade is great! There's just one problem: I wanted to trade a couple of weeks ago, wanted a last look at a refreshed market depth - and got kicked off. Their server was overworked, or similar. Traded successfully through Sharetrade. After the aborted trade attempt I sent them a polite 'please explain' & was told that it should not happen again.

Just tried to log on to Etrade then - can't get on. Maybe they have too customers for current capacity?

BTW: You can get free hsitorical price data from the quicken site (www.quicken.com.au)for the last 6 months by joining their market monitor.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
>>Just tried to log on to Etrade then - can't get on. Maybe they have too customers for current capacity?<<

Priority is given to their US clients before us. I have phoned to complain on several occasions however I doubt that this will fix their philosophy. Do not fax or email as they never respond.

Print the post Back To Top