Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Even considering the recent selloff, this stock is up roughly 233% year to date. Sure there has been some recent selling, but what is your investment time frame? If you are a day trader, then the fundamentals of a company mean nothing to you and you are only concerned with today's, or really this minute's, price. If you are a long term investor, what do you see that is fundamentally wrong with this company that makes you want to sell?
I've seen nothing fundamentally wrong. I've challenged others to find verifiable data to support any assertion that this company is failing to perform as we long term investors expect. No one has met that challenge.
So what is the reason for the recent selloff? Who knows. Why did CSCO have a selloff before it made its two month run from $67 to $104. I can't answer that question either other than to say that it involved panick selling and rumor mongering.
Until I see evidence that this company is no longer one of the strongest, best performing new companies to hit my radar screen, I'll remain an owner and not worry about yesterday's, today's, or tomorrow's stock price.

Keith
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.