No. of Recommendations: 0
even so, I don't see where her hyprocrisy is on the issue. She is a professional musician, a successful businessperson. there is a cost of doing business in all businesses.

I'm not in the hypocrisy argument on this one. Though I'll call Al a major league hypocrite.

I guess the case can be made that she could slim dopwn her show drastically and still perform, but I agree the hypocrisy eludes me too.

But her ideas are pretty funny!

her enterprise probably could use some slimming down, no doubt, as most enterprises could.

as for her ideas, I was kind of suprised with her toilet paper comment the other day. I didn't make sense to me, and I find it amusing that all the media outles, including FOX news, went into heavy rotation with her comment ... and then it comes out she was joking.

In the 60's Country Joe MacDonald told some reporter tht hippies were smoking dried bananas to get high. I remember trying it myself (it didn't work). All the news companies had huge headlines about those crazy San Francisco hippies, and how Chiquita was going to go out of business because the government would have to ban bananas.

It was great fun to see the media twist itself into knots with this story.

Of course, Country Joe was making it all up, but we had our fun, and so was Sheryl with her toilet paper comment.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.