Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Even traveling, so many using smartphones

There is an overwhelming amount of photos around the internet. It's just over saturated, everything has been photographed to death multiple multiple times from every angle possible during every time of day and night.

I think once something becomes this common there is no appreciation for real work and too many people doing the same thing. Same with R/C planes. With quad+ copters (drones) they are so common and cheap that anyone can spend a few $$ and fly doing stupid crap to the point where the FAA is involved and ruined the hobby for a lot of us who were respectful when flying our aircraft. Before when you had to build it you were more careful what you did with it.

Guess I'm one who holds uniqueness dear and once things reach critical mass I'm simply not that interested.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.