Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Breezy2u has privatley contacted me recently. She sounded very distraught over the transgressions of the past few days. Some of the words that were thrown at her are, perhaps, a bit overly harsh.

I will not try to be a mother figure, since I am a male ;-); I will just ask everyone to be more accepting of Breezy's mistake. She has gone through a lot, and we all make mistakes sometimes, sometimes these mistakes are brought to emotions that are verbalized to others who are listening. In her distraught mode of thought, she decided to express her emotions. Perhaps her emotions were not worded in the way that they were actually meant.

She has met a person that she had a wonderful date with and she was having those "post wonderful date jitters" that I'm sure everyoone has had. She decided to express those jitters publicly (Fred Astaire was similar about his emotions when he danced arounde singing "Singing in the Rain" did he not?). She gets flamed for her public display of pleasure? Yes, she over reacted, but perhaps the people who also reacted to her overdid it a bit, as well.

All I am asking, from one Fool to another Fool, please show some sympathy. I can assure you, she is not the evil, stupid person that some of you seem to think.

I leave the rest in your hands.

-_- Alex -_-
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.