Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
everything i've read says Einstein's god was more like Spinoza's which almost the same as
mine and none of the three bear much resemblance to the Jewish god (that they grew up
with) or the christian one (i grew up with)
(which is NOT to say that i won't be burning in Atheist Hell with the two of them)

-x
..... i was with you till this, Schick -- "the meds, the meds!"

I don't really care what Einstein meant when he used the word "God". He simply specified that "God" <insert name of choice> didn't play dice with the Universe. And who knows what Hawking meant by "God"?

And you will be burning in Atheist Hell (hereinafter known as Thomas Road Baptist Church - home of Jerry Falwell).

Actually, according to Sartre, "Hell is other people" and I guess Falwell is about as "other" as you can get. ;-)

schcik

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.