No. of Recommendations: 1
Everything seems to be working fine for me too. Occasionally things go crazy, but not very often on TMF.

it's virtually impossible to locate a Community discussion board for a new stock

I presume you know to put the ticker symbol in the box at the bottom of your screen to find existing boards.

There is a tab at the top of your screen to start a new board. I find TMF very open to start new boards. We were able to start the Facebook board before they IPOd or had a ticker.

Once you start a new board, its up to you to publicize it to get it established and build some traffic. That usually requires notes on a few of the active boards to let folks know.

And I suppose you know that most stocks are listed on CAPs and have comments from interested investors. Its not a discussion site but it is possible to monitor what others think about the stock.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.