Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Exactly! Investors in Magnite aren't buying because they think it will only grow in the 20% range going forward. I wouldn't have bought any MGNI if I thought it would only grow in the 20%'s next year.

That 6.1% new position I opened in MGNI two weeks ago (blend of shares and calls) is up more than 90% already! It's grown to more than an 11% position in just 9 trading days! This was, and still is, a great opportunity hiding in plain sight, especially considering the opportunity to add for a couple days even after earnings were announced, before the stock started this great run.

If Magnite is as successful as I think they can be, I expect we'll see much higher growth rates for the next several years.

and I agree with rockleppard that they are just getting started, and this business, and stock, has a long way to go!

-mekong
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.