Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Excellent find.

The problem is, they were already in charge. Those narcissist just didn’t have a face.

I contend that Trump is genuinely surprised by the publics reaction to his behavior. This surprise is not based on stupidity, rather on his experience. He witnessed this type of behavior as the norm, not the exception. His piers, actually not his piers, but the people he aspires to be as powerful as, display this type of behavior all the time.

Trump just magnified and accelerated the public’s viewing of that behavior.

I have noticed that the corruption has now been institutionalized down to the GS-13 level with some creeping into the GS-12 and GS-11 levels depending on job scope. I will not disclose my sources or observations as it would put innocent people at risk. (Economic not physical)

Cheers
Qazulight
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.