Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
This morning DW went in for her follow-up to see whether we have good news, and unfortunately, the peepee test came up negative. Stephanie was pretty upset, so she didn't go in to work this morning, and when I talked to her, I knew that I needed to go home to be with her.

The whole way home, all I could think was that this is just part of the process, and that it's not the end of the world, but it really sucked. I came home and she was in tears, and it just tore me up to see that. We hugged and spent about an hour or so just talking about it and how we can find a way to make it happen if we decide to try IVF again.

Then the phone rang, and the doctor was on the other line to tell her that her blood test was positive. :-)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.