No. of Recommendations: 0
Just wondering if anyone else lives in the Houston/Sugarland/Pearland area and uses an iPhone with AT&T as their service provider?

For some reason AT&T (one of the world's leading communications providers) service stinks in this part of the country. It's not only me but other family members as well. I can send a text and maybe 30 minutes to an hour later you can hear the zzzziiippp when it FINALLY sends. Here lately Siri has been non-existent. Any time I get any where near a hospital or doctor's office forget about it.

I realize a lot of folks are home with nothing to do but play with their phones but it must be placing a terrible strain on the system.

Come on AT&T get with it. This is the 4th largest city in the country. You can do better.

Regards,

ImAGolfer (retired '03)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.