No. of Recommendations: 1
Oregon authorities are investigating how a farmer was eaten by his hogs.

Terry Vance Garner, 69, never returned after he set out to feed his animals last Wednesday on his farm near the Oregon coast, the Coos County district attorney said Monday.

A family member found Garner's dentures and pieces of his body in the hog enclosure several hours later, but most of his remains had been consumed, District Attorney Paul Frasier said. Several of the hogs weighed 700 pounds or more

http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2019316419_apushogs... authorities are investigating how a farmer was eaten by his hogs.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
"A family member found Garner's dentures and pieces of his body in the hog enclosure several hours later, but most of his remains had been consumed, District Attorney Paul Frasier said. Several of the hogs weighed 700 pounds or more."

I guess it's possible but it sounds sort of suspicious to me. It's not like hogs are normally that aggressive.

Art
No. of Recommendations: 1
Well, I guess there won't be a bacon shortage due to high cost of grains after all! Whew!

--FY
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wow. Right out of the TV show Deadwood where the pigs took care of all criminal evidence.