Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Did you know that you can get your Federal tax refund deposited directly into your checking/savings account for free? Fill-in the reqired information for lines 72a thru d on form 1040. If you are using form 1040A fill-in lines 45a thru d. Based on my experience, my clients have had their refund checks electronically deposited into their accounts in about three weeks.
Joe
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
Hey Joe -

Welcome to 1994!

Did you know that you can get your Federal tax refund deposited directly into your checking/savings account for free? Fill-in the reqired information for lines 72a thru d on form 1040. If you are using form 1040A fill-in lines 45a thru d. Based on my experience, my clients have had their refund checks electronically deposited into their accounts in about three weeks.
Joe
No. of Recommendations: 1

And e-filing the return shaves another week off of that. E-filed returns with refunds have the refunds issued in 9-16 days. (Refunds are issued on Fridays; the deadline for any specific Friday is the Thursday one week earlier.)

Ira
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Joe -

Welcome to 1994!-holzapfel
I was just trying to help out those fools, who were not aware of the free service! Based on what I've seen over my thiry years of preparing tax returns, not everyone is aware of this free service.
Joe
No. of Recommendations: 0
thiry=thirty (typo from post#77386)
Some people get me so mad, sometimes, I can't type/see straight.
Some fools need to work on their people skills, holzapfel.
Joe