No. of Recommendations: 1
Feb 21 - picked up & properly disposed of garbage from parking lot on way into store
Feb 22 - loaned *popular-and hard-to-find-in-local-libraries* book to friend-of-friend
Feb 23 - spent an hour on phone with my mother (this was a kindness to my sisters. It's a complicated relationship all around, but if one of us talks with her, the others do not have to. It's usually me.)
Feb 24 - helped move a couch
Feb 25 - food pantry- made emergency bags for someoen who just got out of hospital
Feb 26 - did video & photo for someone trying a new move
Feb 27 - had calm (and surprising to have someone start this conversation at work, in a bathroom) conversation regarding reproductive rights with a Very Christian and Pro Life woman at work. We both walked away with things to think about, while realizing that neither of us would change our opinions.

peace & back to work
t
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.