Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
*1.Worldly Investor>>>....so fiber channel looks like a short-term solution and NOT the basis of a sea-change in the foundation of corporate networks. mitroae; "So then, BRCD is selling a band-aid solution, just until gigabit-ethernet networking products are rolled-out a year from now." "And since i'm not to excited about owning csco." "I hate-it when lumbering -(csco)-godzillas swallow young, healthy-(brcd)- gorillas." (which will most likely be buying-up brcd, soon) /// *2. i'll take the word of the professional journalist at forbes; that states, covad appears to be in a business that is shaping-up to be a service w/commodity-style prices. Not exactly gg is it. /// *3. I wonder how much of citrix's problem's are due to it's association/?? with msft? And how RMBS & RNWK could be affected in the same ways. By there arrangements with the blood-sucking Godzilla's of INTC & MSFT. *4. For those considering B2B, i suggest reading some recent posts at the RuleBreakers message boards, something about lack of scalability, heavy competition, thin margins, etc... ***Anyway just some final thoughts i've had recently; as i'm ending my foray in investing at the one-year point, here at TMF. Because i've started a full time job, (i won't) be spending the usual 6 + hours per day on line at various financial sites. After my 4-year hiatus of living off of my previously-healthy bank-savings account. It's time i actually make some money; but this time i'll know better than to put it all into a 3% savings account. (it's to tempting to spend) Annnyyway it's been fun; i'll leave the new developements in the market (positive & negative); to the professional's & retiree's & the wealthy. **** In the words of Don Henley, I'll be; "WORKING--IT" !! PS; maybe fuel cells aren't such a bad investment, after all the government is allways wrong & has terrible timing. Examples; freaky weather, high gasoline prices, the smog that i see hanging-over Tulsa, every morning going to work. (the clean air act of 1972; Duh; WHAT CLEAN AIR ACT) Gore sucks; GO Bush! (like there was any other choice)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.