Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
It's set for Rock Yard Brewery (Castle Rock) at 6:30 pm, party of 8-10 under FiCo in the non-smoking section... as far as I could remember, no one in the crowd lights up and if you do, tough... take it outside.

I look forward to seeing you all there...

CaveGirl
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
p.s. for those of you that forgot already, that's Monday night, 26 August...

CaveGirl
I look forward to seeing you all there...
~~~
       W o o  H o o ! ! !

Seymore6... . [o;
<<www.readytobodycheckHP6.pl/andanyonewhogetsinmyway/>>

It's on my Outlook calendar, reminder set for 2:30!

Steven
No. of Recommendations: 1
Most excellent!

We had some invites and some cancellations *shaking fist at no shows*

Mirkatze declined, Radish and Wayne are on vacation <though not together in the same sense>, Hackshark is still out of town and I haven't gotten a response from Maggie or KenpoKate... I don't think I missed anyone.

Those slated to show are myself, TJ, Yoda, Poodle, Shadowbiz, ColoradoAggie, Hockeyphool... the usual I guess.

CaveGirl
Those slated to show are myself, TJ, Yoda, Poodle, Shadowbiz, ColoradoAggie, Hockeyphool... the usual I guess

Think of the worst cussin' streak you've ever heard, that's what I'm saying now! I'm going to be stuck at work to meet someone else's deadline. Y'all raise a glass and shed a tear for me.

And I so much wanted to meet the good Doctor!

Steven
Think of the worst cussin' streak you've ever heard, that's what I'm saying now! I'm going to be stuck at work to meet someone else's deadline. Y'all raise a glass and shed a tear for me.

---------------------

Crap crap crap crap crap crap!

Okay, so in 2 weeks you clear your calendar for a new Colorado Fool and another visiting fool...

Boy oh boy tonight is a bummer for last minute cancellations...

CaveGirl

And I so much wanted to meet the good Doctor!

~~~
Bummer dude... Well, make if you can get outta the assignment...

Seymore6... . [o;

I(we) will try really hard to come to the next get together. I miss all you guys so much.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hope y'all had fun without me tonight.

The Wizard
*Misses you guys*
No. of Recommendations: 1
I am SO BUMMED! I'm just now reading this thread as the party's probably about to end. I'm not proud--I would have invited myself. And I was at the Tech Center all day so I actually could have gone.

Corrigo :-(
Hope y'all had fun without me tonight.
~~~
Had a blast! We also missed you, and I sucked down a Stout just for you. We also toasted you Wiz, but the next time you will need to be here for the toast... (you traitor!!!)

Seymore6... . [o;

I am SO BUMMED! I'm just now reading this thread as the party's probably about to end. I'm not proud--I would have invited myself. And I was at the Tech Center all day so I actually could have gone.
~~~
I concur!!! Bummer! But you have a chance to rectify this in 2 weeks. We will have another meeting. @ this time, location is unknown...

Seymore6... . [o;

-----------------------------

We usually keep up with the gatherings here but I can add you to my e-mail list in case you get missed the next time.

We will be gathering in another 2 weeks on a Monday evening for yet another wonderful get together... I hope to see you there...

CaveGirl
Thanks, Poodle. I feel better now. Glad you all had fun!

Corrigo
Okay, so in 2 weeks you clear your calendar for a new Colorado Fool and another visiting fool...

I'll be lurking for the details.

Steven