Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I called JR's in Castle Rock and they are a regular bar and grill with nothing special on tap... Coors products are featured along with Budweiser beers. They are available for large parties on the second floor and will accomodate whatever our group size.

Do you all want to try this place or shall we have it back at Rockyard? I ask because if it's a regular bar, we can pretty much get that anywhere...

Let me know soonest what you all think and I'll make the arrangements.

For those that don't know, this will be held Monday, September 9 at 6:30 pm for myadidas, who is coming out of town and to introduce hackshark who is the newest Denver arrival.

Thanks,
CaveGirl
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I called JR's in Castle Rock and they are a regular bar and grill with nothing special on tap... Coors products are featured along with Budweiser beers. They are available for large parties on the second floor and will accomodate whatever our group size.

Do you all want to try this place or shall we have it back at Rockyard? I ask because if it's a regular bar, we can pretty much get that anywhere...

Let me know soonest what you all think and I'll make the arrangements.

For those that don't know, this will be held Monday, September 9 at 6:30 pm for myadidas, who is coming out of town and to introduce hackshark who is the newest Denver arrival.

~~~
My vote is cast towards the Rockyard!

Seymore... . [o;

I concur w/ PL.....The RockYard.

Yoda
Truck Pool?

Seymore... . [o;
<<www.ownthetruck.pl/oristhatTruckFool/>>

We can run the same deal, PL...you drive, I gots the gas $$$???

Yoda
That'll work. Same Bat time, same Bat channel?

Seymore... . [o;

Yeah...5:30, my place, head to the Throwdown......Cell Call to Confirm on Sunday?

You still werking Tues-Sat?

Yoda
Cavey: Maybe we need a Bar with a Piano.....get Shoe-Boy to play for us......Random Thought from another Board.....

Yoda
Yep... Tues-Sat it still is. Shift change on the 16th. CU then. Confirm on Sun ok...

Seymore... . [o;
<<www.niteyall.pl>>

I don't know of any piano bars... if you all do, let me know so I can get this formally scheduled.

CaveGirl
Do you all want to try this place or shall we have it back at Rockyard?

As long as there is alcohol I will be there.

shadow
As long as there is alcohol I will be there.
~~~
You were there on the last ThrowDown™, and they served you. BTW, did they card you? NO? Well, I'll make sure they do "the check" this time!

Seymore... . [o;
<<www.oldenoughtonotgetcarded.pl>>