No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Nathan / Nate:

I haven't yet read the full report but read the part about how to use the report and then flipped through the report to see if there were any of my favorite stocks that were on the "Keep an eye on them" list and a couple of them came up that concerned me.

I have a decent stake in PVD and a small stake in GSK. Both were on the "Keep an eye on them" list. GSK still I am not very concerned about, since it is very evident and easy to find information about GSK here. My concern is PVD. I love it, cause it has about a 10% yield at current prices and I got a decent chunk of it when it dipped to the 50's. Can you point out some of the things that need to be watched about that stock and where or what sort of information I will have to look out for, if I continue to own that stock. I have no idea how to find information about PVD and also what to look for, when I do find any information.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Vish
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.