Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

The only thing that might work for you is to get some money in with a hedge fund type of investment. There are hedge funds, and other type of specialty investment houses that invest in tax liens in bulk. Some banks and insurance companies invest in liens and securitize them and you can get exposure that way. However, that said, I am not aware of any mutual fund that offers exposure to liens.

One thing you may wish to check out is They are an e-bay store that sells tax deeds. Might take some of the work out of it for you.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.