Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Well this is my first and last post, but considering the money I spent and lost with this service I'll take it as an expensive vent. I guess my hope is that someone who has just signed up will take it as a cautionary tale. Like all advertizing, the global gains ads talk about how knowledgeable they are an why their advise is worth so much. For two years I subscribed and almost from the first purchase I've lost money. OMAB is off 55% from purchase, PT is off 36%, Cresy is off by 60% and SLT off by 74%. EDU is up 38%. I know some readers will say the market has dropped off a cliff since August, but all these selections dropped almost immediatly after purchase and stayed down. Over the months Motley said that now these stock are even a more incredible deal. If that's so then it by defination this means their first recomendation was wrong. Other recomendations have done even worse.
If the whole idea is to make money then this is a terrible service. No stop loss information is given with these recomendation (OK I'm learning) and more boosterism is not a substitue useful information. Nobody can be right all the time, but the service should be right enough time so you get value from the recomendations. The information is wrong so much of the time that you'd think that the people giving this information would be embarrased at least a little. I wish that the information that people are paying for was even close to what the ad hype is.
most dissapointed
Andy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.