Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
First, I would condemn Obama if that is what he said. Politico is not exactly unbiased.

Second, the guy who threatened Cantor ALSO THREATENED OBAMA, and the MOVIE STUDIO that produced the movie "Babe." He's loony. His threats weren't political but based on a serious mental illness. At least read the facts correctly. And while I'm at it, the "bullet fired at my window" as reproted by Cantor was just false. The bullet was random, fired into the air, fell in such a way that it hit Cantor's window, breaking it, but not penetrating it, and fell on the ground outside his office. I saw the comments he made about it (before the police investigated it) and MADE IT SOUND LIKE it WENT INTO HIS OFFICE AND COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE. No. It happened at 2:00 a.m. and no one was anywhere near his office. It was stupid of whoever did it, but Cantor LIED about the whole incident by EXAGGERATION and incomplete statements.

Typical.

I do give him credit for denouncing violence. Good for him - but so far, he's the only one.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.