No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm not sure if this is the right board for this but...
I purchased my very first share of a stock (HDI) thru TOT. While I'm waiting for my certificate the stock will split. I needed the first share to drip thru the company, but i will have no "agent" when it splits. Who will I contact if I fail to get my "split share"? thank you all (for all the knowledge you provide)
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.