Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
For any former MF Pro members still frequenting these boards, I wanted to make sure you were aware that the first quarterly review of Pro recommendations came out today, with reviews of Tier 1 and Tier 2 stocks and some Tier 3 sell recommendations.

Fuskie
Who notes if you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME) and MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Can't it be posted here on these boards? I got the email, but have misplaced it.
John
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi John!

As a Home Fool, I don't speak for TMF, but I'm guessing that one reason is was not posted on the PRO boards is that they are now "community" boards, versus private ones....and thus, available to anyone.

That being said, if you'll send me an email by checking the "email this reply to the author" box, I can forward an email with the report attached.

Cheers!
Murph
BL and MFPP Home Fool....and former PRO Home Fool