Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
First,good luck on your business. I assume FICA is the equivalent of Self-employment tax. One-half of the self-employment tax is credited on the front of the 1040. Learn as much about taxes as you can. I do my own because their isn't anyone near me qualified in my business type.

Again good luck!
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.