Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My vet said I needed to get some Fish Emulsion for my Siberian Huskies. He thought it was available at the grocery store?? If so, were in the store should I look??
Print the post Back To Top
Hi Wesking

Never saw fish emulsion in the grocery store. The only place I have ever seen it is in a gardening center. I use it diluted to water my plants.

Hope this helps.

eastender
I'm with Jean (Eastender) on this. 'Fish emulsion' is a fertilizer. (Did a whole bunch of searches). Why don't you phone your vet and ask what the heck he means?

By the way, photos of Siberian Huskies wouldn't be taken amiss...

Beej
Thats where I'v seen it used, on my gardening shows. Lowes here want carrie it, i'm sure.
The vet said it would help my huskies coat. This huskie of mine has a lot of problems comparerd to my other huskie. He has his papers and pedigre and his grandfather won a bunch of awards and stuff. Yet he has probablems with getting eye infections, hair is corse, hip displacement, and he is biger than the AKC standards??? Noraml full blood huskies don't have all these probablems?? He's only 5 yr old.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Are you sure he didn't mean fish oil?
Fish emulsion isn't for consumption, it probably has additives not designed for dogs, and you don't even want to open the bottle inside a house. Eau de Dead Fish & Kool Aid. :oP

greet.
Get some clarification, brand names, and a signed waiver from the vet.
My wife (whom is sure she heard our vet correctly) is calling the vet right now, to clairifie Fish Emulsion or Fish oil.