Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I am sure that many of you have seen the comments by FIZZ's CEO. I didn't understand the blurbs I read, so I went to the National Beverage website to see if looking at the original source helped (link below). It didn't. Perhaps he will explain what he means by "injustice" elsewhere.

For full disclosure, I've never had a LaCroix beverage. According to the CEO, it is apparently some experience. I notice that National Beverage also owns Faygo. I have been a happy Faygo drinker in the past, though I haven't had some for a long time. I don't expect the CEO to describe Faygo drinkers the same way.

http://ir.nationalbeverage.com/static-files/59145949-41c2-44...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
from a vic writeup

La Croix growth ground to a halt in early October following a lawsuit charging that La Croix contains synthetic ingredients including chemicals used in cockroach insecticide. I think this lawsuit is complete nonsense. However, it appeared to significantly impact La Croix sales, through a combination of bad press and retailers pulling back on product display and promotion in connection. It's like the CMG slowdown from sickness issues, only if those had turned out to be a hoax.
Print the post Back To Top