No. of Recommendations: 7
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/01/just-what-you-always-w...

Organizing for Action (OFA), the pro-President Obama group, is launching a new effort over the holiday season to boost enrollment in Obamacare amid the botched rollout of the health care reform law.

The new campaign is focused on “encouraging parents and grandparents to talk to the young adults in their lives about the importance of signing up for health coverage,” the group said in a statement. …

“Over the past few months, OFA has been making sure people have information about the benefits they are already seeing from Obamacare and the resources they need to get enrolled through the new marketplaces,” said the group. “The Healthcare for the Holidays campaign encourages family, friends and neighbors to have the one-on-one conversations that are crucial to getting people enrolled.”
--------------------------------------------------------
Yes, i've heard this, "tell your kids and grandkids to buy really, really, expensive insurance to pay for older people with more money than you" on different shows when they let a democratic strategist talk too long. Like i said before, when i had employees and i told them we were going to start paying for their health insurance they asked if they could have the cash instead. I could see a large segment of young low info voters not even realizing they are forced to buy insurance until they find out they have to pay a penalty, i can also see a large portion that just ignore the whole thing because of the sticker price.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.