Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
Except we don’t go to Home Depot for 7 hours a day 5 days a week packed 30 to a 20x20 room.

And middle & high school teachers & students get a new set of 25-30 kids every period for ~6 periods a day.
No. of Recommendations: 2
what happened to the original post? i didn't get to read it. Was it suggesting perhaps that the governor of Florida was a flaming anal sphincter? was it fool alerted because it did not tie into living below your means and frugality?
No. of Recommendations: 2
i think it's pretty obvious that children are a financial drain that a true LBYM adherent would do well to avoid. if you made a serious misstep and inadvertently acquired some of those children sending them to school in a state that is the epicenter of a deadly pandemic might be just the ticket especially if you have life insurance policies on the more vulnerable of them. see it DOES tie in with LBYM.
No. of Recommendations: 3
What the original post said, more or less, was something about the governor saying if it was safe to go to Home Depot it was safe to put kids back in classrooms. Along with the idea added by the poster that there was little equivalence between a visit to a large HD for an hour once a month compared to enclosing 30 kids and a teacher in a relatively small room for hours a day, five days a week.

Or something like that.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sorry posted on the wrong board
Thanks for telling me. I just hate it when I see a notice about a pulled post before I get a chance to read the post because then my imagination runs wild and inappropriate as to what the content of said post might have been. On the other hand .... pretty cheap entertainment that running wild and inappropriate.
"Sorry posted on the wrong board "

Mistakes are a normal human activity. One of the first words children learn is "oops".

Howie52
Sometimes "oopsie daisy"