No. of Recommendations: 0
Not being an original "fluffian", I love the pronounciations here.

I've been off the boards for a week, I think, and returned to find over 4,000 new messages on LBYM. Deep breath and thank the Fool Genius who thought threads might be a good idea for these message boards!

I've missed two b-days (giftedhands, 30 isn't all that bad! and Amy, I'm assuming you've also hit this milestone, so same to you).

So about setting up another meeting -- Rather than try to accomodate everyone's schedule everytime we would like to get together, I suggest we try to set a regular date (ex. 5th of the month) or day of the month (ex. third Thursday) and a consistent meeting place. This will make it easier for other Fools who might not be able to regularly attend, but would like to pop in every so often, to know exactly when/where we will be. Of course, it would also help to post a message with time/place in the subject line a day or so before the meeting.

Any thoughts?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.