Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Played this last night with a friend. The Monty Python version and the Star Trek: TNG version. OMG it was fun. Monty Python was from 2008 or so and Star Trek was recent so rules had been improved and there were new mechanisms. It's a crazy easy game as the rules get made up as you go along, the game takes about half an hour (can be quicker) and rated 8+. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.

I am trying to find the latest version of the game and will probably buy the Batman version as I think that's the latest themed game.

Simon
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Here you go dude: https://www.looneylabs.com/

Looks like the latest iterations are Jumanji and Marvel, released on Aug 1, and before that, Fairy Tale & Mary Engelbreit Loonacy, back in Sept. last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluxx#Editions

Batman was back in 2015, followed by Firefly in 2016 (which I have and it's great) and then some Star Trek. I've also played Monty Python and it's hilarious, especially if your group has the movie memorized. The quotes fly fast and free!

JT
No. of Recommendations: 0
I bought Fairy Tale Fluxx per a request from the family. It doesn't have Creepers and is probably the most basic version of the game. This will be good for playing with the family, but I'll need a different version for playing with friends.

Looks like I'll probably go with Marvel then....

Simon
No. of Recommendations: 2
I have Star Fluxx, which is the generic Sci-Fi variant of the game. It has been a favorite with my sci-fi loving friends for a few years. We get a kick out of announcing what the cards are not ("I'm playing my laser sword which is not a light saber.")

Sometimes we will play to avoid having anyone win for as long as possible, and we have made it over 90 minutes before someone won accidentally. That's time for a few adult beverages and a few reshuffles.

I didn't know there was a Firefly version now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Mike